Monday, July 27, 2020 - The facts are in – during COVID-19 Teriyaki Madness (TMAD) is growing! QSR Magazine recently verified what analysts already projected, with TMAD's strength in off-premise and take and go sales, capacity and reopening dining rooms isn’t a concern for the chain.
“We were just kind of built for this,” TMAD CEO Michael Haith says. “We live a little bit in the future. We’re a technology company as much as we are a restaurant. Our food travels really well. It’s Asian food, and our packaging was designed all to-go. And with our delivery systems (Technology) and ease of use and convenience, sales within the shops have soared.”
• COVID 19 Growth: TMAD sales were up 16 percent year-over-year in June.
• Loyalty: The loyalty program has added roughly 30,000 guests per month.
• Increase in Stores: TMAD has 77 units, and is projected to have roughly 100 by the end of 2020 or early 2021. It awarded 90 franchises and expanded into seven new states.
• New Stores are Opening During COVID: Eight new shops opened since May, including the first of a 10-unit development deal in Hawaii. Ten more are scheduled to open in the coming weeks.
• More Resources for Franchisees: TMAD has hired on a new Vice President of Franchisee Relations; Vice President of Finance; Director of Real Estate, Design, and Construction; Director of Supply Chain; and a local shop Marketing Manager.
“How many pizzas can you eat? And how unhealthy can you eat? There’s not a whole lot of concepts that have fresh vegetables like we do. Burgers don’t travel well. How many people order a sandwich for dinner? So we fit in very well. For those who no longer go to casual dining, they now have an option to get something that’s different that they can’t make at home. And frankly, we’re in here now four months or so, people are starting to mix it up, so our sales are just increasing week by week. It’s pretty amazing to us,” says Haith.
Investors don’t have to take our word for it… here is the article in QSR Magazine.
QSR magazine and its Web site QSRmagazine.com are the leading sources of news and information about the $300 billion limited-service restaurant industry. For 20 years, QSR has defined this market, which includes traditional fast food, fast-casual dining, coffee, snacks, full-service takeaway, concessions, convenience stores, and related segments of the foodservice industry.
For additional information on this exciting opportunity, please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org