USCIS EB-5 Stakeholder Engagement
Earlier this week, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) announced that the next EB-5 stakeholder teleconference will be held on Thursday, July 13 from 1 to 2:30 p.m. (EST).
The engagement will allow stakeholders to provide feedback on potential regulatory and policy changes for the EB-5 Regional Center Program. The teleconference is part of USCIS’s continuing efforts to improve dialogue and transparency with stakeholders in EB-5 Immigrant Investor program.
In preparation for this session, USCIS has distributed a list of topics that will be covered during the session. These include:
- Regional Center Lifecycle - from initial designation, to continued participation, through termination
- Regional Center Exemplar Process
- Regional Center Compliance Audits
- Indirect Job Creation Methodologies
To join the teleconference:
- Toll-free number: 1-888-606-5947
- Toll number if you are calling from outside of the United States: 1-312-470-7369
- Passcode: EB5
USCIS recommends calling in 10 to 15 minutes before the teleconference begins.