Thursday, February 4, 2021 - FirstPathway Partners' Regional Director of South Africa, Sonja Clarke, discusses the profound impact of recent South African immigration and tax law changes in her recent webinar.
- If I deregister with SARS, will I be exempt from Expat Tax?
- How can I time my contract start date to make use of two year’s tax exemption?
- I was stuck in RSA during lockdown, how can I use new 117/60 day rule?
- Are Independent Contractors exempt from expat tax?
- Ticking the “non-resident” check box on your tax return will exempt you from RSA tax.
View webinar recording here.
Click here to contact Sonja Clarke.