March 2021 Visa Bulletin Shows 3-Week Advancement for Vietnam EB-5 Dates; No Movement for China Dates
Monday, March 1, 2021 - The U.S. Department of State has published the monthly Visa Bulletin for March 2021, unveiling the new EB-5 cut-off dates for visa applicants from backlogged countries.
EB-5 FINAL ACTION DATES (CHART A)
The March Visa Bulletin revealed the following final action dates for EB-5 visa applicants:
- Mainland China: August 15, 2015
- No movement since the September 2020 Visa Bulletin;
- Vietnam: October 22, 2017
- Advanced 22 days from the February 2021 Visa Bulletin;
- All Other Countries: Current
- EB-5 visa applicants not from China or Vietnam continue to be able to receive their EB-5 visa number in March 2021 and can file an immigration visa application or adjustment of status application immediately after the approval of their I-526 petition without any delay.
EB-5 DATES FOR FILING (CHART B)
The dates for filing of the EB-5 visa category on the March 2021 Visa Bulletin remain unchanged from the previous Visa Bulletins:
USCIS announced on its website that, in March 2021, the agency will still not accept dates for filing for adjustment of status applications of the employment-based categories. That means, qualified EB-5 applicants must continue to “use the Final Action Dates chart (Chart A) in the Department of State Visa Bulletin for March 2021” to file their adjustment of status application.
For more information please visit iiusa.org