IIUSA Reports on Statistics of Form I-526 for FY17
Lee Li, IIUSA Policy Analyst, recently reported on the latest addition of statistics of Form I-526 (Immigrant Petition by Alien Entrepreneur) by investor’s country of chargeability for fiscal year (FY) 2017.
The I-526 analysis aims to illustrate the newest trends and developments among the top EB-5 investor markets in FY2017. In addition, it also showed the increasingly significant impact of the EB-5 visa backlog on the number of new EB-5 investors per year, hindering the EB-5 Program’s capacity of raising investment from qualifying foreign entrepreneurs to support economic development in the U.S.
In summary, the analysis included the following important statistics about EB-5 investor markets:
- Form I-526 Filings: Rankings, Numbers, and Growth Rates (Table 1);
- I-526 Filing Global Market Shares for FY2017;
- EB-5 Investment Worldwide In FY2017;
- The Decline In China versus the Growth In Other Markets;
- I-526 Filings From the Top Five EB-5 Investor Markets Other Than China;
- EB-5 Investor Markets with Highest Growth In FY2017;
- Average Approval Rates of I-526 Petitions by Country Of chargeability
- Estimated the EB-5 Visa Applicants Queue – China (FY2015 – FY2017)
You can view the full analysis here: Analyzing I-526 Data for FY2017.pdf