IIUSA released information on processing times and statistics for I-526 and I-829 petitions. The findings reveal:
· Foreign direct investment generated by the EB-5 program is the highest it has ever been in the history of the program, at $4.378B.
· As of October 31, 2015 (FY2016), there have been 6,575 I-526 receipts and 2,186 approvals.
· As of October 31, 2015 (FY2016), there have been 499 I-829 receipts and 461 approvals.
· There are 7,367 pending I-526 approvals and 4,049 I-829
· The number of U.S. jobs supported per year as a result of EB-5: 29,358
More detailed information can be found on the IIUSA Member Portal here.