Key Takeaways from FirstPathway Partners' Managing Director of India & Middle East: Asif Chhipa
Thursday, February 11, 2021 - FirstPathway Partners' Managing Director of India and Middle East, Asif Chhipa, offers his insight on the EB-5 Program, as well as the importance of utilizing a Regional Center with a successful and seamless track record, such as that of FirstPathway Partners.
A breakdown of Mr. Chhipa's key points are as follows:
Benefits of the EB-5 Program
- Children below the age of 21 of the filing individual is included, along with their spouse, in the petition.
- Children migrating to the United States are presented with extremely high-quality education and therefore career opportunities.
- The EB-5 Program offers the ability to obtain a Green Card and citizenship, as well as the protection of the investors capital within their respected project
Benefits of utilizing a Regional Center
- The investor is not solely responsible for ensuring a project meets required criteria (TEA, job creation, etc.).
- The Regional Center will ensure timely project completion.
- Local analysis and risk assessment to ensure the safety of investor capital.
Benefits of FirstPathway Partners
- 100% success rate on Permanent Green Card issuance
- Raised $1 billion in economic development
- Experience of working with clients in over 40 countries
- Ranked in the highest category of EB-5 industry achievement for obtaining I-829 approval and full investor capital contribution redemption.
- Thorough vetting of projects for EB-5 suitability and the facilitation of a Permanent Green Card
To contact Asif Chhipa regarding your immigration inquires, please click here.