Teriyaki Madness (“TMAD”) restaurants provide the ultimate dining experience serving marinated grilled chicken, beef or tofu over rice or noodles and fresh cut veggies wok-tossed in house-made sauces. TMAD fast casual restaurants provide a cooler, healthier, and more fulfilling alternative to the usual fast food experience of burgers, subs, and pizzas. TMAD’s bold and flavorful food is made-to-order with fresh, natural ingredients.
With the first TMAD restaurant opening in Las Vegas in 2003, TMAD has since grown their brand nationwide with over 55 franchises in 22 states with an additional 46+ restaurants opening soon.
- $300,000 equity investment for 50% of the Class A Units
- One Teriyaki Madness restaurant that has co-ownership of the Class A Shares with another E-2 Investor
- Your share of distributions from income
- Class A Members will receive 80% of the income distributions from the restaurant, half of which belongs to you!
- Your Teriyaki Madness restaurant will be professionally managed and operated by Restaurant Sherpas, an affiliate of Teriyaki Madness.