FirstPathway Partners has joined efforts with Range Developments, an international development company that focuses on developing ultra-luxury hotel and resorts in countries that benefit from Citizenship-by-Investment (CIB) programs, to establish an investment plan ultimately leading to the benefits of a United States E-2 Visa.
This plan involves an investment opportunity to obtain Grenada Citizenship - a treaty country with the United States - followed by an E-2 Visa investment, providing the benefits of living and working in the U.S., if so desired.
The Citizenship-by-Investment (CBI) Program of Grenada is one of the most desired CBI programs in the world. It presents an opportunity to leave a legacy for generations, with second citizenship, offering a way to preserve freedom of choice and capital for your family. Grenada is the only Caribbean CBI program that allows economic citizens the opportunity to participate in the U.S. E-2 Program (allowing investors to live and work in the United States). The program is a well-established processing unit, with enhanced governance and the highest standards of due-diligence.
GRENADA CITIZENSHIP BENEFITS
- Citizenship is for life for the investor, spouse, children, parents and siblings
- Swift processing time - Grenada passports issued within 90 to 120 days of application filing
- Tax-efficient jurisdiction
- Citizens of Grenada are eligible to apply for the United States E-2 visa
- Applicants are not required to visit or reside in Grenada
- Citizenship can be passed down through generations
- Citizens of Grenada may travel visa-free to more than 130 countries
- Citizenship includes full residency status; the right to work in Grenada
Range Developments has launched its third project on the Island of Grenada - a new Six Senses La Sagesse, Grenada. The Six Senses La Sagesse is a government-approved real estate investment project under the Citizenship-by-Investment (CBI) program of Grenada.
The Six Senses La Sagesse, Grenada will be a 100-room resort that features private plunge pools in each villa complemented by panoramic sea views. Its design combines environmental sustainability and contemporary comfort. The resort has begun construction and is scheduled to open in 2022.
- Investment of ~$220,000 USD (not including associated government fees - legal and attestation fees vary based on investor's location and number of dependents)
- Exit options provide the ability to realize capital gain income generation on investment after 5-year holding
- Projected annual returns: 2-5% of the investment