I-526: 20 to 26 months
I-829: 29 to 37.5 months
View processing times here
The Wisconsin Region EB-5 Zone
The Wisconsin Region has been a designated U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Regional Center for the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Visa Program since May of 2007, making it one of the oldest active Regional Centers.
This region consists of Kenosha, Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Racine, Waukesha, Washington, and Walworth counties.
The Regional Center offers a variety of investment opportunities:
- Business and Professional
- Financial Activities and Business Process Services
- Health Services and Medical Technology
- Printing and Printing Support
- Wholesale Trade and Distribution
- Hospitality (Hotels, Restaurants, Entertainment)
- Educational Services