I-526: 27.5 to 46.5 months
I-829: 27.5 to 46.5 months
View processing times here
The Milwaukee EB-5 Regional Center
- One of few Urban Regional Centers in the Midwestern U.S.
- Outstanding educational opportunities (secondary and collegiate)
- Access to the world’s largest body of fresh water
- Proximity to Chicago
- One fourth of the U.S. population resides within 600 miles
- Less congestion and slower pace in Milwaukee
- Great place to raise a family
- A clean city, Milwaukee is America’s undiscovered jewel
In Milwaukee, there's always something going on, no matter what the season. There is a never-ending slate of events, including concerts, block parties and sailboat races, dancing and merrymaking at the city's lakefront park, where more than one million revelers gather to enjoy the 11-day Summerfest music festival. Sports fans can find a professional team for every major sport. Patrons of the arts enjoy outstanding performances by nationally acclaimed dance, theater and opera companies. There are also more than 20,000 acres of public parks, miles of lakefront beaches and extensive hiking and biking trails.