1. What is the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS)?
2. How many EB5 visas does the USCIS allot each year?
3. Must I have previous business experience or education?
4. Do I need to speak English?
5. What makes this program different from the L-1 (manager transfer) or E-½ (Treaty Trader/Investor) programs?
6. Why should I use FirstPathway Partners?
1. How do I apply for the EB-5 visa through FirstPathway Partners?
2. Can I apply if I have been rejected by USCIS for a L-1, B, or other visa?
3. Do I need an immigration attorney to submit an I-526 petition?
4. What information and documentation are required?
5. What sort of financial information is required?
1. How long is the processing time for the I-526 petition? And when can I get my conditional green card?
2. If my I-526 petition is approved by USCIS, why do I also need a consulate application and interview?
3. After the I-526 petition approval, can members of my family have their consulate interview in a different country (e.g. my children attend school in the U.S. and I am in China, etc.)?
4. Once I receive my conditional green card, when do I apply for my permanent
Temporary & Permanent Green Cards
1. What is the difference between a "conditional" and "permanent" green card?
2. Who receives permanent residency ("green card")?
3. How long must I remain in the United States each year?
4. What is the difference between permanent residency and citizenship?
5. Will my children be able to remain in school in the U.S. if I leave the U.S.?
1. What is a limited partnership?
2. As a limited partner, how is my investment protected?
3. What are my risks?
4. Can several investors combine their investment through one limited partnership?
5. How can I submit my investment funds to FirstPathway Partners?
6. If my I-526 petition is denied, will I receive my funds back?
7. What obligations are required if I participate in the investment?
8. How does FirstPathway Partners protect my investment?
1. How does FirstPathway Partners create ten permanent U.S. jobs for each investor?
2. When do I get my USD $500,000 investment back?
3. What is meant by “unlimited access to my account?”
4. What is meant by “transparency”?
5. Who was responsible for the legal opinions and the writing of the Prospectus?
6. Who is the escrow agent for my USD 500,000?