FirstPathway Partners helps foreign investors become United States citizens through the Department of Homeland Security Immigrant Investor (EB5) program.
FirstPathway Partners Services
- Provides an investment vehicle within the Milwaukee region that qualifies investors for a green card and citizenship.
- Helps investors with the application process to assure DHS acceptance
- $500,000 USD requirement in a stable economic environment
- Provides 24 hour online account access .
- Extensive experience in Immigration application processing and approval.
This website is for informational purposes only and is neither an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy, any security, nor does it provide any legal, tax or investment advice. Offers to sell, and solicitations of offers to buy, the securities referenced in this website will be made exclusively by the private offering memorandum relating to such securities. Potential investors should refer to the private offering memorandum for such securities for important information related to such securities as well as detailed risks of investing in such securities. Potential investors should consult their own advisers and legal counsel prior to investing in such securities.
Recent Blog Posts
Governor Walker Attends Marriott Ribbon Cutting
Monday, November 4, 2013 – Press Release Milwaukee – Governor Scott Walker today attended the…
FPP Receives Record Approvals
This month entities managed by FirstPathway Partners LLC received a record number of approvals giving…
FPP Attends CIFIT
September 6th through the 10th, the Chinese city of Xiamen played host to the 17th annual China International…
Global Water Center Opens
Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker, Richard A. Meeusen CEO of Badger Meter and Paul W. Jones CEO of…