FirstPathway Partners helps foreign investors become United States citizens through the Department of Homeland Security Immigrant Investor (EB5) program.
FirstPathway Partners Services
- Provides an investment vehicle within the Milwaukee region that qualifies investors for a green card and citizenship.
- Helps investors with the application process to assure DHS acceptance
- $500,000 USD requirement in a stable economic environment
- Provides 24 hour online account access .
- Extensive experience in Immigration application processing and approval.
This Website makes no offer to sell any security or offer any legal advice. Offerings are only made according to registration requirements of securities laws. The website simply summarizes issues relating to the investment. Investors should take note of the risk factors described in detail in the offering materials and consult legal council.
Recent Blog Posts
Kraft Moderates International Trade Conference
Robert W. Kraft Chairman/CEO of FirstPathway Partners was honored to moderate the 49th annual MMAC Wisconsin…
New Tenant in Water Council Building Project Named Most Promising Water Start-Up
Greenfield’s PaveDrain, a new tenant in the developing International Water Technology Accelerator…
Business Journal Features Marriott Construction Progress
This week The Business Journal featured a photo slideshow update on the progress of The Milwaukee Marriott…
FPP Attends South Africa’s 19 Years of Freedom
Wednesday April 24, 2013- FirstPathway Partners COO, Dan Wycklendt and Vice President, Jennifer Globig…